Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17425 ETB / JMD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,114 Birr (J$603,238) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)