Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 112,826 Birr (€3,369) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)