Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24900 ETB / LRD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,196 Birr (422,472 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)