Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25670 ETB / LRD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,375 Birr (355,965 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)