Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24839 ETB / LRD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,110 Birr (495,621 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)