Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19966 ETB / LRD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,569 Birr (463,637 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)