Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,952 Birr (22,351 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)