Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.423 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 74,215 Birr (21,680 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)