Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.028 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,135 Birr (27,594 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (39 minutes ago)