Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.106 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,129 Birr (30,719 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)