Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.040 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,605 Birr (27,873 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)