Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.381 ETB / TTD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,016 Birr (28,399 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)