Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21781 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,934 Birr (Shilling325,671) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)