Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27200 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,576 Birr (Shilling321,968) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)