Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02061 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,509 Birr (₩6,332,834) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)