Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1424%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04157 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 318% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 309,451 Birr (7,443,441 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)