Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1522%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04876 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 343% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 394,032 Birr (8,080,851 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (16 minutes ago)