Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1600%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04114 ETB / SOS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 511% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 382,081 Birr (9,288,343 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)