Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20289 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,739 Birr (¥629,600) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)