Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21265 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,342 Birr (¥678,781) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)