Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23775 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 158,620 Birr (¥667,163) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (40 minutes ago)