Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20682 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,764 Birr (¥511,388) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)