Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.467 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,683 Birr (3,017 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)