Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.531 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,465 Birr (3,383 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)