Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.631 ETB / LYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,443 Birr (4,699 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (37 minutes ago)