Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.213 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,522 Birr (3,116 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)