Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.821 ETB / LYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,428 Birr (4,325 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)