Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09009 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,539 Birr (727,494 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)