Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21977 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,232 Birr (₨374,172) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)