Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.399 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,500 Birr (RM10,095) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (43 minutes ago)