Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.034 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,305 Birr (RM15,358) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)