Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.915 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,147 Birr (RM15,351) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)