Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.448 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,939 prices entered by 346 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)