Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,158 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.729 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,889 Birr (€3,455) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 2 hours ago)