Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,997 Birr (Mex$ 50,699) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)