Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.557 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,449 Birr (ARS $53,608) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (30 minutes ago)