Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,143 Birr ($U90,697) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)