Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.965 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,444 Birr ($U92,699) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)