Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,623 Birr ($U75,747) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (42 minutes ago)