Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,172 Birr (52,212₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)