Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.041 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,066 Birr (81,719₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (34 minutes ago)