Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,181 Birr (66,134₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)