Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,142 Birr (€3,244) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)