Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.770 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,158 Birr (€3,121) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)