Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.022 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,050 Birr (€3,405) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)