Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.234 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,346 Birr (28,354 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)