Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,859 Birr (25,383 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (26 minutes ago)