Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23659 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,813 Birr (231,679 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)