Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21223 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,549 Birr (153,366 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)