Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20474 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,520 Birr (183,256 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)