Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.214 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,295 Birr (﷼ 15,982) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)