Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01021 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,090 Birr (5,688,629 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)