Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01013 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,469 Birr (5,179,182 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)