Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.316 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,381 Birr (Bs 53,711) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)