Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 91% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 7,310 Birr (Bs 7,773,680) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)