Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 173,327 Birr (Bs 63,808) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)