Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.296 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,160 Birr (Bs 63,219) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (8 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)