Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31711 ETB / MZN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,988 Birr (151,329 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)