Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.446 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,598 Birr (Mex$ 52,274) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)