Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,884 Birr (92,016 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)