Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.590 ETB / LSL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,961 Birr (48,391 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)