Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.236 ETB / LSL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,627 Birr (48,585 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)