Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 ETB / LSL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,800 Birr (46,877 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)