Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,187 Birr (80,140 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)