Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.769 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,212 Birr (75,688 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)