Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.505 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,718 Birr (€4,710) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)