Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.244 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,644 Birr (€3,990) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)