Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.675 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,022 Birr (€3,712) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)