Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.005 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 154,883 Birr (€4,839) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)