Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.941 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,924 Birr (€5,218) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)