Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.042 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,341 Birr (67,522₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)