Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,599 Birr (57,047₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $807 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)