Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.279 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,458 Birr (R$ 10,916) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)