Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.497 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,405 Birr (€3,535) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)