Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.911 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 63,427 Birr (€2,357) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)