Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 65,331 Birr (€2,723) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)