Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.766 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,919 Birr (€4,288) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (39 minutes ago)