Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.776 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,037 Birr (€3,183) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)