Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.825 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,223 Birr (€4,123) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)