Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.391 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,872 Birr (€3,830) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)