Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.612 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 142,580 Birr (€4,510) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)