Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.766 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,068 Birr (€3,032) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (22 minutes ago)