Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,237 Birr (Php134,644) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)