Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 805 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.307 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 138% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 157,029 Birr (Bs 68,071) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)