Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 970 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 112,378 Birr (Bs 324,306,122) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)