Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.000 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,263 Birr (3,272 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (28 minutes ago)