Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.010 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,195 Birr (3,524 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)