Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,159 Birr (3,351 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)