Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.505 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,619 Birr (€4,536) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)