Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 752 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00932 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,968 Birr (COL$7,722,236) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (28 minutes ago)