Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00921 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,226 Birr (COL$8,606,828) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (44 minutes ago)