Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45821 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,123 Birr (Php155,220) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)