Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 673 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41823 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,115 Birr (₨134,172) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)