Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,930 Birr (€3,498) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)