Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02062 ETB / MMK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 113,881 Birr (5,522,411 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)