Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01647 ETB / MMK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,877 Birr (4,607,631 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)