Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.456 ETB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)