Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 881 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.851 ETB / BHD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,520 Birr (Dinar 1,783) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)