Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.569 ETB / BHD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,381 Birr (Dinar 1,954) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)