Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.542 ETB / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 835 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)