Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.625 ETB / BHD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,373 Birr (Dinar 1,695) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)