Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.989 ETB / BHD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,801 Birr (Dinar 1,547) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)