Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.277 ETB / BHD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,278 Birr (Dinar 1,810) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)