Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,852 Birr (55,097 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)