Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.760 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,218 Birr (85,803 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)