Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 818 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,775 Birr (76,105 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)