Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.762 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,477 Birr (89,843 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)