Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 ETB / IDR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,250 Birr (Rp 34,176,214) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)