Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.601 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 151,986 Birr (€4,523) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)