Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,457 Birr (39,338 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)