Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.865 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,323 Birr (32,571 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)