Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.540 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,304 Birr (E£ 47,604) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)