Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,045 Birr (E£ 47,920) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)