Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.532 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,114 Birr (E£ 46,417) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (36 minutes ago)